If you wish to cancel your reservation to receive a refund you will need to notify our reception via email to: [email protected] at least two weeks prior to the booking date. Please note a $30 administration fee will be applied per room.
If you notify us less than two weeks before your arrival date, all but the first nights deposit will be refunded.
If you notify us less than 48 hours before arrival or in the case of a no show, you will not be entitled to any refund.
Leagues Motel recommends all guests have travel insurance.
The above cancellation policy applies to booking made directly with River Motel (not through any Online Travel Agents).
Use of Credits: A credit can only be used at River Motel. Credits are valid for a period of 12 months from date of issue, any bookings must be made within this period.
Reservations using a credit can be made by email to [email protected] they can only be used by the nominated recipient of the credit. Should the total spend be more than the value of the credit, the difference must be paid as per the new booking terms and conditions.
If you wish to cancel your reservation to receive a full refund (less $30 administrative fee per room) you will need to notify our reception at least two weeks prior to the booking date. If you notify us any less than two weeks before your arrival date, or in the case of a no-show, you will not be entitled to a refund.
COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy: Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking, accept a credit valid for up to 12 months or a full refund should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay:
- You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID – 19;
- You are forced into self-isolation; or
- A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination, including where border closures would result in you having to quarantine on your return home.
To request a change to booking dates, receive a credit or a refund in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the motel directly via email at [email protected]. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid direct to the motel as per our usual booking terms and conditions.
To utilise this policy a guest must:
- Have made their booking direct with River Motel (not through any Online Travel Agents)
- Where requested, provide proof to the motel of COVID-19 impact as listed above.
- Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the COVID -19 Flexible Cancellation Policy will need to comply with the motel's usual terms and conditions.